Thursday, May 17, 2007

How To Download Ipod Games


Before I wrote this article I was sitting on my porch, enjoying the afternoon sun while playing Me and My Katmari on my Ipod. Now I love downloading Ipod games but until recently I didn't even know you could download games onto your Ipod until my friend John showed me how.

It's quite easy to download Ipod games. Most sites provide the converter you need in order to put the Ipod software downloads onto your Ipod. Once you've downloaded the games of your choice, you can play them directly on your Ipod Mini, Ipod Nano or video Ipod.

There are so many different games you can download to your Ipod; sports, action, strategy, puzzles, driving, adventure, simulations and role-playing. Some of the most popular games at the moment are action games such as Persuit Force, Daxter and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. Popular shooter games include Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Essentials. A popular arcade/puzzle game is Me and My Katmari. Two popular fighting games are Fight Night: Round 3 and Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai.

These games are just the tip of the iceberg. With so many Ipod games to download, you're spoiled for choice. Of course, you could always download ALL the Ipod games. That's sure to keep you busy for a while!

There are so many Ipod software downloads out there though. It can be very time consuming surfing from site to site trying to find the particular games you want to download. Wouldn't it be great if you could download hundreds of Ipod games from the one site?

Well, I've just found such a site. It has hundreds of Ipod games to download and the game database is updated daily. I'm in Ipod game heaven! Want to join me?

Jessica Smith is an Ipod game fanatic. If you'd like to find out more on downloading hundreds of Ipod games, visit http://www.coolwebstuffonline.com/Ipodgameheaven now!


No comments: